I'm currently looking for a Senior Quality & RA Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical Logistics and distribution company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Quality & RA Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Quality Director with the delivery of Quality & Regulatory Agendas, as well as the following:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality & RA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review and agree Quality/Technical agreements in conjunction with Quality Management with clients and suppliers, ensuring full compliance across all agreements.
2. Support the Quality Strategy delivery on an annual basis, ensuring monthly contractual KPI's to achieve this are monitored, reviewed and achieved.
3. Support the business departments by performing structured QP tasks ensuring that client specifications are followed and the business is compliant, including GxP and MHRA guidelines.
4. Carry out internal and external audits as required as well as supporting and hosting external audits when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QRA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience around GxP regulatory requirements, GxP QMS compliance and associated procedures.
3. Practical and proven experience of line management within a Quality discipline.
Key Words: Quality, Regulatory, QA, RA, GxP, Life Sciences, Logistics, QP, Distribution, Quality Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.