CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Service Chemist on behalf of an industry leading provider of waste management services, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.Technical Service Chemist Role:
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring sufficient information is supplied for each waste enquiry, including MSDS & samples where required.
- Interpreting the data, such as MSDS & sample analysis routes, to identify appropriate waste treatment or disposal routes, including costs & caveats.
- Generating quotes for potential customers and facilitating the customer journey from enquiry to booking to invoicing.
- Ensuring that all information required for quoting, transport & acceptance is inputted into the database system.
- Understanding site processing capabilities, physical and capability to enable routing of waste.
- Use of a database system to generate consignment notes and Environment Agency returns.
- Communicating with customers by email & phone to confirm quote parameters, scheduling & non-conformances.
- Liaising with Sales, Customer Service and Operational functions to ensure effective communication between departments.
- Advising on transport, labelling & consignment note requirements.
- Ensuring compliance of all waste quotes with site permits & waste management licences.
To be considered for the position you must be qualified to a minimum of HNC level, or equivalent, in Chemistry or a closely related subject. Experience of in a customer services position would be highly beneficial for this position.The Benefits:
The company offer industry recognised training to the successful applicant, upon completion of which a pay rise is offered.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension, annual bonus and a healthcare plan.Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Technical Service Chemist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 51541.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.