CK Group are recruiting for a RWE Database Analyst/Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for a period of 12 months.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company headquartered in BeNeLux, with a focus on neurology and immunology.Salary:
Inside IR3, paying £65 per hour Umbrella (no paid holiday) or £48.17-59.28 per hour PAYE through CK (this includes 25+8 days paid holiday plus normal employee benefits of pension and SSP).Location:
This role is completely home-based.Experience:
RWE Database Analyst/Programmer Roles:
- 5+ years experience in SAS programming.
- 2+ years experience in Real World Evidence, Epidemiology, or Health Outcomes environment.
- 2+ years experience with large health care databases such as CPRD or IBM MarketScan.
- Support Statistical programming activities in Real World Evidence.
- Provide input on study design and analysis plans where necessary.
- Review the study concept, protocol design, analysis plans, and other study-related documents.
- Evaluate the quality of the database.
- Develop, validate, maintain and document analysis programs, tables, charts and associated metadata following standard working practices.
- Ensure that statistical outputs are produced in an efficient manner.
- Advanced statistical programming skills in SAS to solve complex programming tasks.
- Good study design and epidemiological and statistical analysis experience, including understanding of drug development, observational and epidemiological endpoints and assessments.
- Knowledge of efficient programming with large databases.
- Knowledge of matching algorithms such as propensity score matching is a plus.
- Knowledge of large medical records or health claims databases such as CPRD or IBM MarketScan.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and epidemiological methods.
- Knowledge of R is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Experience in communicating with all levels of personnel across various departments, in domestic and international environments.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated experience in participating in collaborative work teams at local and global levels.
- Good project management skills including experience in managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
For more information or to apply for this RWE Database Analyst/Programmer position, please contact Sam Cupit on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51535.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.