CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Technologist to join a chemical manufacturing company in the transport and construction industries at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis with a salary of £38,000 - £45,000. This is a full time role with 2-3 days per week at the office and from home for the remainder of the time. There will be some international travel required to their other manufacturing site when Covid travel restrictions allow.
Our client is a specialist polymer processing and coating company, they are a leading manufacturer and supplier that were established 100 years ago.
This role is located north Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from London, Cambridge and the surrounding areas there are excellent transport links via public transport and a great road networks.
Senior Technologist Role:
Our client is looking for Material Scientists or Chemical Engineers who are interested in technology and have experience of scaling up a creative idea into a commercial reality to join their team. You will be responsible for the development of innovative, leading edge products.
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead new product development (NPD) projects.
- Identify and evaluate new and emerging technologies.
- Deliver prototype products and processes for presentation at Portfolio Review Group, Board Meetings.
- Understand market drives and critically assess and improve current products.
- Support scale up activities and production trials.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to HNC/degree level in Chemistry, Engineering, Polymer Technology (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years technical project management experience.
- Minimum 5 years laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of PVC technology and processing – desirable.
- Design experience – desirable.
- Business acumen – desirable.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of between £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. The role also comes with a benefits package and an excellent working environment with an established team.Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Technologist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 51481.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.