We are currently looking for a Qualification and Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Qualification and Validation Scientist you will be responsible for the oversight of the qualification status and maintenance of the laboratory's instrumentation and operational equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualification and Validation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implementing and maintaining of instrument / equipment qualification / calibration and complete all associated documentation in line with regulatory expectations.
2. Ensure that the core current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP), and Data Integrity are maintained by design through the Change Control and Validation processes.
3. Develop and write commissioning, qualification and validation documents following established standards and templates.
4. Determines level of and type of qualification required to support new and existing laboratory instruments / equipment and their supporting services and systems
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualification and Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in validation/qualification experience in a regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment qualification and validation in compliance with cGMP
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, Validation, Qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ, GMP, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Lab Systems Specialist.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.