CK Technical are working with a medical device company to recruit for a Technical Operations Lead on a permanent basis.
This role is based in Southampton.Salary:
Competitive.Technical Operations Lead Role:
- Take a lead role in the writing and reviewing of manufacturing SOPs, manufacturing documents and work with QA to produce quality procedures.
- Use technical knowledge to identify and support replacement of obsolete raw materials.
- Liaise with the R&D Team to ensure the successful technical transfer of new products and technologies.
- Lead day to day administration tasks.
- PhD in a related field.
- Experience of working within a laboratory production environment.
- In depth knowledge of QMS, quality procedures and compliance to regulatory standards such as CE IVD and FDA.
- In depth knowledge of QC procedures and history of identifying appropriate criteria for performance measurement.
For more information or to apply for this Technical Operations Lead position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51476.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.