CK Science are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on an initial 12-month maternity cover contract.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.The Location:
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.Quality Assurance Associate Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to perform Quality Assurance activities relating to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of manufactured drug products, ensuring compliance with current GMP and Industry Standards.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Compile SOPs associated with QA activities relating to product support.
- Complete the Quality Approval of SOPs.
- Participate in the internal and external audit process and support competent authority inspections.
- Raise and support the investigation of incidents, deviations and associated CAPA's.
- Complete the QA Assessment of Deviations and CAPAs.
- Raise and support the investigation of customer complaints.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life Sciences with good technical and scientific judgement.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Good technical and scientific judgement.
- Ability to interpret complex data and present key findings.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51483.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.