CK Technical are recruiting for a Software Developer to join a Product Development company in the Life Science industry at their site based in Stokesley on a permanent basis.
Our client forms the instrumentation division of a multinational company specialising in DNA testing on a global scale. Having in-house R&D capability as well as a rapidly expanding manufacturing team means that they can deliver precision instrumentation and software.Location:
This role is located in Stokesley which is commutable from Middlesbrough, Darlington & Stockton-on-Tees. Software Developer Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Write, develop, test and maintain code to support instrumentation software.
- Contribute to the improvement of the delivery lifecycle, through Agile methodologies, DevOps practices and frequent retrospectives.
- Investigate and implement new technologies to allow the code to be more maintainable as the business scales.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable experience in Java and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices, such as unit testing, SOLID principles, DevOps principles etc.
- Familiarity with good software lifecycle management concepts:
- Git workflow and change control.
- Automated testing.
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Issue tracking.
- Versioning and release management.
For more information or to apply for this Software Developer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51475.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.