CK Group are recruiting for a Pilot Plant Chemist to join a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Stoke on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in global manufacturer of tin oxide based materials. Our expertise lies in developing and manufacturing a range of functional pigments and nanomaterials.Salary:
This role is offering a salary of £21-24,000 per annum DOE.Pilot Plant Chemist Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Upscaling of R&D products to commercial scale.
- Identifying potentials for process and product optimization.
- Determination of process critical steps.
- Manufacturing of samples for customers.
- Ensuring and improvement of any EHSQ related issue.
- Developing/establishing in-process controls/analytical tools to ensure product quality.
- Adaption of Laboratory Processes to Plant Requirements.
- Maintenance of Pilot Plant and related equipment.
- Support of R&D Lab as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be degree qualified in a science subject (advantageous).
- Have a strong sense for EHSQ issues.
- Have hands on mentality, getting things done in time.
- Have a high degree of process awareness.
- Be open to new developments, eager to make them a success and to overcome the unavoidable difficulties.
For more information or to apply for this Pilot Plant Chemist position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51464.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.