CK Group are recruiting for a Field Application Specialist to join a biotechnology group on a permanent basis. As a Field Application Specialist, you will be in direct contact with NHS, Private and Distribution accounts within your territory and will log, track and maintain ongoing technical support enquires.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Field based in and around the London area. Field Application Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and resolve Tech Support Enquiries received from the territory.
- Provide expert technical support and problem solving for customers and key accounts.
- Coordinate and perform customer site trainings and demonstrations.
- Identify, document, and communicate customer complaints and concerns to management.
- Help achieve the company goals for revenue and profit per annum through customer retention and development.
- Customer facing/on site activities 60% of time or greater. Overnight stays as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant field PhD qualification (not essential but highly desirable).
- 2 years minimum relevant lab experience.
- Experience in a customer interaction role by email, phone and in person.
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence.
- Full driving license.
For more information or to apply for this Field Application Specialist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51466.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.