We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Bioassay to join a leading Biologics Development and Manufacturing company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - Bioassay you will be responsible for leading the Biopotency and Immunoassay team focused on the Method development and Transfer of Binding and cell based assays.
This is a leadership opportunity where you will be responsible for the Line Management of experienced scientists working in a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Group Leader - Bioassay will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Line Manager a group of Bioassay scientists focused on the development and validation of activity, binding and cell-based assays.
2. Manage the day-to-day work flow of the team and ensure all projects are executed and delivered to a consistent high quality and to agreed timelines.
3. Manage the team performance through agreed KPIs and support your team through training and development programmes.
4. Troubleshoot technical issues with assays including but not limited to ELISA, Immunoassays and Binding Assays.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Group Leader - Bioassay we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to experience with ELISA and other activity and potency assays for the assessment of Proteins, ideally recombinant proteins.
2. Proven industry experience where you have developed and validated assays related to Protein activity, potency and binding.
3. Previous experience with Line management will benefit your application. Showing previous experience of supervising team members and leadership examples will be key to progress in this role.
Key Words: Biopotency | Immunoassay | ELISA | Binding Assay | Activity Assay | Assay Development | Assay Validation | Method Development | Method Validation | Recombinant Protein | Cell Based Assay | Team Leader | Group Leader | Line Management | GMP | CDMO | CMO | Biologics | Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.