We are currently looking for a Technical Director - Analytical CMC to join a leading Global CDMO company. As the Technical Director - Analytical CMC you will be responsible for the Strategic Leadership on a range of novel projects focused on complex proteins that are NBE / NMF.
This is a remote role with travel to the site in the South East of the UK for meetings as and when required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Director - Analytical CMC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide in-depth scientific and technical leadership and offer scientific guidance on complex Protein analytics to support a range of exciting new projects.
2. Provide technical CMC guidance to overcome or foresee any challenges to the programs.
3. Expand Technical program understanding and expertise as well as develop existing lab scientists and junior SMEs and lead the implementation of sustainable development & training programs.
4. Showcase and promote the companies technical capabilities, thought leadership and expertise externally at conferences, meetings or webinars.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Director - Analytical CMC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life Sciences discipline with in-depth and Subject Matter Expertise on Protein Characterisation and Analytics.
2. Proven industry experience in Method Development, DOE and CQA analytics for complex proteins such as Recombinant Proteins, Fusion Proteins and Biospecifics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CMC Regulations where you can advise on the ability to develop and manufacture of Biopharmaceutical products.
Key Words: CDMO | CMO | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | Recombinant Proteins | Fusion Proteins | Biospecifics | Method Development | Analytical Development | Characterisation | NE | New Biological Entity | NMF | New Molecular Formulation | CMC | DOE | CQA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.