We are currently looking for a Radiopharmacy Technician to join a leading Life Sciences business based in London, for an initial 6 months (Strong chance extension or made permanent). As the Radiopharmacy Technician you will be responsible for supporting with the aseptic preparation of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the aseptic suite in line with GMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Radiopharmacy Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting with the aseptic preparation of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the aseptic suite in line with GMP.
2. Prepare radiopharmaceuticals, including, using radiation protection techniques and performing blood labelling techniques.
3. The Radiopharmacy technician will support the maintenance of clean rooms, for example stocking consumables and monitoring isolators.
4. Recording logs at all times, following SOP's and communicating effectively.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Radiopharmacy Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline
2. Proven industry experience working in a Radiopharmaceutical, hot cell or aseptic dispensing environment (GMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with radiopharmaceutical production.
Key Words: Radio Pharmacy / RadioPharmacy / Radio Pharmaceutical / Radiopharmaceutical / London / GMP / Aseptic / Cleanroom / Sterile / PET / SpecT / Blood Labelling / Hot cell / SOP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.