CK Group are recruiting for a HR Process Improvement Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company either at their site based in Uxbridge or Cambridge on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.Location:
This HR Process Improvement Manager role can be based at our clients site in Uxbridge or CambridgeSalary:
Up to £31.70 per hour PAYE.HR Process Improvement Manager Role:
- Policy and Process Improvement.
- Review and evaluate all UK/Ire HR processes and policies (including those across multiple HR disciplines), identifying key priorities and making relevant improvements to ensure operational excellence and legislative compliance as well as ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- Create HR process efficiencies across all UK/Ire HR disciplines so that UK/Ire staff experience HR operational service excellence, and improve HR team efficiency through streamlined process improvement.
- Degree level qualification.
- CIPD or other HR qualification preferred.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry landscape preferred.
- Previous experience of HR process improvement/HR Shared Service Centre leadership
- and coaching.
- Proven change management capability, with a focus on process.
For more information or to apply for this HR Process Improvement Manager position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51293.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.