We are currently looking for a Pilot Plant Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Pilot Plant Technician you will be responsible for setting up, running and operating Pilot Plant equipment and troubleshooting technical issues that arise. You will support the business in manufacture of liquid and solid pharmaceutical products within GMP facilities including engineered particles, blends, granules, capsules, tablets, solutions and suspensions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pilot Plant Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Pilot Plant Technician you will support the scale-up, production and technical transfer of pharmaceutical products.
2. You will Execute batch sheet instructions and record their completion to GMP standards
Support meticulous management of plant and process areas
3. As the Pilot Plant Technician you will Support installation, validation, maintenance and cleaning of equipment as required. Contribute to/ author documentation required for manufacture including operating procedures and risk assessments.
4. You will Work effectively as part of team and ensure that good communication is maintained with partner teams, provide technical support in project delivery. As well as support the training and mentoring of colleagues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pilot Plant Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemical processing, pharmaceutical science or related field, or commensurate experience accrued through working in a GMP Pilot plant environment.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacture of oral and liquid drug products
3. A working knowledge and practical experience supporting the onboarding of new pharmaceutical systems and processes including authoring SOPs and equipment qualification
Key Words: CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, GMP, Pilot Plant, Production, Manufacture, Liquids, Solids, Validation, Transfer, Hertfordshire.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.