CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Production Operative to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 4 months. Hours of work are 6am-2pm and 2pm -10pm.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.Location:
This Shift Production Operative role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire. Salary:
£9.57 per hour.Shift Production Operative Role:
- Carry out line adjustments as necessary to ensure consistent product quality.
- Correctly record and use materials.
- Ensure correct stock accuracy.
- Carry out all testing to the relevant schedules to comply with specifications.
- Ensure Health & Safety is paramount at all times.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision to the highest level of quality.
- Have a basic understanding of Health & Safety procedures and practices.
- Previous experience in food or medical device manufacturing would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have a good level in English (written and verbal).
- Be a good problem solver and team player.
For more information or to apply for this Shift Production Operative position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51271.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.