CK Group are recruiting for an experienced QC Analyst to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Nottingham. Due to an internal promotion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and experienced Quality Control Analyst to join my clients expanding business.
On offer is an attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance-based bonus scheme, defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, optional free exercise classes (currently Yoga and Pilates), excellent access to public transportQC Analyst Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for analytical testing at the manufacturing site and work closely with members of the Quality, Manufacturing and Technical teams, You'll thrive in this role if you're a QC professional with an in-depth knowledge of analytical testing (experience in GC, HPLC, Gel Electrophoresis, ELISA analytical techniques desirable). Responsibilities:
- All tasks are to be undertaken in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Perform compliant testing of production raw materials, plant utilities, in-process and finished products and product stability samples.
- Degree in any Science subject or equivalent.
- Industry experience in a QC Laboratory (3-5 years minimum).
- Experience in AA, GC, HPLC, MS, Gel Electrophoresis, ELISA analytical techniques desirable.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Attention to detail in completion of paperwork and databases.
For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51255.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.