CK Group are currently recruiting for a QC Specialist - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a major initiative that has and continues to help develop the UK cell and gene therapy industry. This is a fixed term position based at our clients site near Hitchin.
My clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow. QC Specialist - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring Role:
Responsibilities will include to:
- Perform routine testing of bioburden assays and support Environmental Monitoring as well as maintaining a comprehensive facility environmental monitoring program.
- Assist in the development of validation protocols and reports specifically associated with Microbiological testing e.g.: Bioburden assays.
- Support the Sample Management function to ensure the QC group provides a timely, effective and efficient service for the collection (from manufacturing modules and other classified areas), transportation, storage and lifecycle management of samples requiring testing.
- Support raw material sampling activity and ensure it is undertaken to GMP and in accordance with collaborator requirements.
- Support microbiology test validations and method qualifications and provide support for aseptic process qualifications, such as aseptic gowning, good aseptic practises and media fills etc.
- Educated to degree level or above in microbiology or a related field.
- Experience of working in microbiology or in an aseptic (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents.
- Experience in interacting with clients and collaborators with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience in project ownership and pride in its delivery.
For more information or to apply for this QC Specialist - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51229.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.