CK Group are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 9 months.
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.Location:
This Digital Marketing Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire. Salary:
Up to £22.58 per hour PAYE.Digital Marketing Specialist Role:
- Introduce new technologies to enhance programmes.
- Assess and deploy new functionality to increase connections between Consumers and Professionals and facilitate seamless digital experiences.
- Delivering digital fundamentals across all platforms to support business performance.
- Data analysis and reporting to gather insights and identify improvements.
- Responsible for feasibility review and operational project delivery within each project assignment, including supporting UK market roll-out and execution.
- A Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree.
- Experience working exclusively in digital marketing with an understanding of Consumer and Professional Marketing Communications. Healthcare experience would be an advantage.
- End-to-end Project Management experience.
- Experience with CMS, SFDC.
- Fluency in the integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the consumer and professional experience and cross-channel marketing mix.
For more information or to apply for this Digital Marketing Specialist position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51206.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.