CK QLS is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a company in the biopharmaceutical industry at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis, for 9 months with the possibility of an extension. The role is fully remote.
Senior Project Manager Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Organise meetings, agendas, charters, trackers (Gantt charts).
- Prepare slides, content.
- Facilitate workstreams, follow up actions.
- Collect data (market intelligence), analyze, summarize, generate insights.
- Engage the team towards decisions on action plans, drive implementation of actions.
- Prepare monthly summaries for steering committee (management team level).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of incoming materials in the Biologics sector, their markets, their suppliers
- (single use systems, resins, media, glass, filters, glass…).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and previous experience in GMP Manufacturing and Operations or Supply Chain (MSc or MBA preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead in a cross functional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team, which is rapidly expanding. Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Project Manager position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51200.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.