CK Group are currently recruiting for a Process Operator to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Dundee, on a contract basis.
Process Operator Role:
The main responsibilities for this Process Operative will be:
- Ensuring the safe, efficient and accurate execution of production operations in accordance with the process instructions, standard operating procedures, GMP, quality requirements, health & safety procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Execution of dispensing, manufacturing and filling and packing operations in accordance with SOPs and Process Instructions.
- Responsibility for setting up of equipment and ensuring correct tools are at hand in preparation for Production operations.
- Ensuring equipment and area is in a good state of repair and highlight any fault/deficiencies.
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation in accordance with SOPs and data integrity policies.
- Cross-functional flexibility across the production areas.
- Ensuring compliance with all risk assessments and all COSHH data sheets.
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct application and condition of P.P.E. appropriate for the area.
- Responsibility for highlighting any unsafe practices to appropriate individual.
- Maintaining personal training record folder in accordance with SOP to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Complying with all company local and global policies including Quality frameworks, Red Book, and health, safety and environment (HSE) policies.
- Carrying out daily GMP audits of the area to ensure compliant with HSE, cGMP, 6S standards.
- Performing any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management.
This skills and experience required are as follows:
- Related industry experience within a manufacturing/production role - pharmaceutical experience desirable.
- Understanding of cGMP principles within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT tools i.e. MS Office & network systems.
- Working with written technical work instruction, i.e. SOP's; Modules and Manuals.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Escalate issues/problems to Senior Process Operative or Shift Team Leader as defined by the Production Escalation Process.
- Willingness to work shift work - either 24-16-8 hour shift pattern, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and document effectively.
- High School Qualifications, Standard Grade or equivalent in the following subjects is essential: Maths, English.
- Standard Grade or equivalent in the following subject is desirable but not essential: Chemistry.
For more information or to apply for this Process Operator position, please contact the Science Contracts team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51204.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.