CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Analytical Chemist within the Pharmaceutical sector, to join a global and leading UK based pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturer. Experience in developing analytical methods for GC and HPLC would be highly desirable.
Our client is a contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector.Location:
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links. Senior Analytical Chemist Role:
- Supervising, mentoring and training other laboratory staff
- Providing the technical knowledge to interpret data and regulatory requirements in order to make appropriate quality decisions.
- Ensuring all testing complies with GMP and the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Supervising other members of staff and deputise for Team Leader where appropriate.
- A degree level education within a relevant field.
- Experience in developing analytical methods for GC, HPLC or ICP.
- Experience working in a GMP testing laboratory (3 years+).
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and cosmetic testing.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem resolution skills.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Analytical Chemist position, please contact Naynesh at CK Group on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51199.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.