CK Group are recruiting for a Global Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
Daily £563.75 UmbrellaGlobal Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- Ensuring the regulatory strategy that will deliver the needs of the local region(s), taking into account the needs of other regions globally
- Implementation of the regional strategy(s) in support of the global project objectives
- Lead regulatory interactions and the review processes in local region
- Ensuring appropriate interaction with regional commercial teams in local region
- Ensuring compliance with regional requirements at all stages of product life from Commit to Medicine Development
- Bachelor degree or preferably PhD (or equivalent) in biological or healthcare science
- Experience in all phases of the drug development process in Regulatory Affairs
- Experience in clinical aspects of the drug development process in Regulatory Affairs
- Capable of leading regional development, submission and approval activities in local region(s), including regulatory interactions and negotiations
- Extensive knowledge of clinical trial and licensing requirements in all major countries in the region outside the US, with focus on EU, China, Japan and Emerging Markets, and ideally knowledge of other key Agency processes in these regions
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.Location:
This Global Regulatory Affairs Manager role will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London. Apply:
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51190.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.