CK Clinical are recruiting on an exclusive project with Boyds for a Regulatory, Scientific and Medical Writer.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a wide range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This position is offering full home working.Responsibilities:
- Preparing a range of documents for submissions in the UK, EU and US such as clinical summaries and overviews, scientific advice briefing documents, paediatric investigation/study plans, orphan drug applications.
- Preparing clinical and regulatory documents.
- Preparing abstracts and manuscripts for submissions for scientific conferences.
- Project management including internal and client management.
- Scheduling and chairing roundtable meetings with clients to address and resolve comments on draft documents.
- A self-starter with a proven experience in regulatory/scientific/medical writing within the biotech/pharma sector.
- Significant experience in the preparation of key regulatory and clinical documents for complex projects.
- Confident when interacting with clients and a willingness to take the lead in conversations.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory, Scientific and Medical Writer position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51171.