We are currently looking for a Development Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northumberland area. As the Development Analyst you will be responsible for the investigations of unknown impurities in small molecules.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Development Analyst, you will use mass spectrometry (LCMS, GCMS) to investigate unknown impurities and to aid in analytical method development, evaluation and prepare analytical methods and SOPs for new equipment / techniques.
2. You will manage analytical development projects within the company, set up of chromatographic equipment in the R&D laboratories and review chromatography before transmittal to customers as required.
3. As the Development Analyst, you will provide advice and help other analytical teams with regards to problem solving and troubleshooting.
4. You will also investigate and review analytical deviations and out of specification results.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related subjects - ideally higher degree / PhD.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical chemistry and method development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mass spectrometry (LCMS, GCMS), chromatography (HPLC, GC) and NMR.
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry / Method Development / Analyst / Quality Control / Pharmaceuticals / LCMS / GCMS / NMR / HPLC / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.