We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biotech company based in the Glasgow area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the QA Operations group to ensure manufacture, testing and release of products is carried in a compliant manner and in adherence to the required manufacturing, testing and release schedules
2. Provide QA oversight and input to all site activities including; review and approval of deviations, change requests, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, Manufacturing and Analytical Procedures.
3. Manage a team of up to 17 Quality professionals
4.Assure compliance of procedures according to internal guidelines and UK/EU/US/ICH and other region specific guidance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related subject
2. Proven industry experience in Quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry and a minimum of 5 years QA experience within an EU authorised GMP manufacturing site.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in QA Management of biotech and/or low bioburden/sterile dosage forms.
QA, Quality Assurance, Sterile, Manufacturing, Biologics, GMP, FDA< MHRA, Auditing, Chance control, documentation, deviation, capa
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly