CK Group are recruiting for a Production Scientist to join a life sciences organisation at their manufacturing facility located in Camberley, Surrey on a permanent basis.
Our client is a life sciences business who specialise in developing and manufacturing diagnostic products that are supplied to the healthcare sector globally. Salary:
A competitive salary is on offer and will be discussed on application. Location:
This Production Scientist position is based in Camberley, Surrey. Production Scientist role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Prepare materials, intermediates and bulk reagents to support production or for supply direct to customers.
- Assist in managing inventory levels of raw materials for production cycle and ensuring stock availability of lab consumables.
- Ensure strict adherence to GMP.
- Clean and maintain area(s) and the routine calibration of equipment.
- Carry out stability testing, equipment & process validation work.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a laboratory environment, ideally in a regulated industry.
- Ideally BSc in scientific field or equivalent experience.
- Background in microbiology and/or experience within Biotech industry a significant advantage.
- An awareness of ISO9001/ISO13485 quality standards and ideally GMP.
For more information or to apply for this Production Scientist position, please contact Science Contracts CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51057.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.