We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Process Development to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Principal Scientist - Process Development you will be responsible for designing, conducting and reporting on scientific projects both individually and as part of a team .
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Process Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Principal Scientist you will lead and support scientific projects that contribute to the development of the GMP drug substance manufacturing process, transfer of these processes and GMP cell banking.
2. You will collaborate with the research team to provide technical review of experimental design, results and conclusions.
3. The Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading the tech transfer of new and updated stem cell processes to manufacturing teams.
4. You will also provide project leadership/management depending on the requirement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Process Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in process development, optimisation, scale-up and technology transfer of bioprocesses for the manufacture of cell therapy.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with stem cell culture and GMP cell banking.
Key Words: Process Development / Bioprocess / Scale Up / Scale-up / Optimisation / Tech Transfer / Technology Transfer / Manufacture / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Bioreactor / Stem Cells / Life Sciences / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.