We are currently looking for a Lead Study Director - In Vivo to join a bespoke Contract Research Organisation ( CRO ) company based in the Macclesfield area. As the Study Director - In Vivo you will be responsible for managing projects focused around one of their novel assets meaning this service is only shared by only two other companies Globally.
You will Lead projects, line manage staff, report directly to clients and work collaboratively with a group of specialist Toxicologists.
This is an exciting opportunity for a GLP experienced Study Director of repeat dose in vivo studies, to take the lead on an exciting new venture within this specialised CRO.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Director - In Vivo will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Be responsible for the timely and accurate conduct and reporting of GLP-compliant OECD 488 genotoxicity studies.
2. Be a single point of contact for the planning, execution, management and reporting of multi-site studies. Liaising with sponsors and third-party organisations to deliver high quality science and expertise.
3. Oversee the development, refinement and implementation of new methodology and ensure proficiency studies are completed. As well as leading a high calibre team where you have responsibilities of personal and technical development of that team.
4. Need to maintain an awareness of current scientific and regulatory developments, impacting on the conduct and interpretation of all studies within genetic toxicology in order to maintain standards of scientific excellence.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director - In Vivo we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to previous experience as a Study Director of repeat dose in vivo studies.
2. Proven industry experience in understanding the principles of toxicology, regulatory test guidelines and their interpretation. In addition to being and advocate for welfare considerations and the ethical use and design of animal based experimental studies.
3. Experience of being a Home Office Project Licence holder would be beneficial to your application but not a necessity.
Key Words: Toxicology | General Toxicology | Genetic Toxicology | In Vivo | In-Vivo | Pre-clinical | Study Director | Study Manager | GLP | Good Laboratory Practice | CRO | Repeat Dose | Repeat Dosage
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.