CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator to join a Chemical company in the Aerospace industry at their site based in Shildon on a contract basis for a period of circa 6 months.
Our client is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products and specialty materials.Salary:
This is a PAYE contract with an hourly rate of up to £10.50.Location:
This role is located at our client's site in Shildon.Supply Chain Administrator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Aiding the procurement team with supplier management such as taking orders from supplier and chasing up deliveries of raw materials and packaging.
- Managing the paperwork for incoming orders such as PO reports and certificates for raw materials.
- Uploading reports and date into management software.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in administration in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent customer facing skills such as a great telephone manner.
- Experience in any of the following software: Oracle, Sharepoint, Qlikview, Gemba, Cargowise.
For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Administrator position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51141.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.