Are you an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northumberland area.
As the Mechanical Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing projects to the agreed scope, budget and scheduled targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with COMAH critical aspects of the Process Safety Management System and Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP) where relevant as well as conduct HSE audits / risk assessments.
2. You will also be responsible for managing multi-disciplined project teams on major capital projects with full accountability for all project aspects including preparing project cost estimates and prepare equipment and contract specifications.
3. As a SAP user, you will also be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner, assemble information and evaluate alternative solutions and also prepare designs and specifications and arrange implementation of chosen option.
4. As the Mechanical Project Engineer, you will carry out design calculations and oversee preparation of engineering drawings, provide information for validation purposes as well as organise and prioritise drawing office workload.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in a similar project engineering role within a GMP manufacturing facility - ideally within pharmaceuticals.
3. You will need to have good communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate a multi-disciplined team.
Key Words: Capital Project Engineer | Mechanical Engineering | CAPEX Project Management | Pharmaceuticals | Life Science | GMP | Manufacturing | GxP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.