CK Group are recruiting for a Chromatography Data System Administrator on behalf of an industry leading Biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation, to be based at their site in Billingham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a dynamic global company, whose focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.
The CDS Administrator role would be working for the Team Lead Administrator and provide technical support, administration and routine maintenance of the CDS system to the Quality and Process Development departments at the UK sites. The CDS system provides control and data processing for many of the critical analytical instruments located within GMP/non GMP departments based at multiple UK sites.Location:
This Chromatography Data System Administrator role will be based at their site in BillinghamSalary:
Up to £37,000 per annum.Chromatography Data System Administrator Role:
- General systems administration and routine maintenance activities.
- Technical support, troubleshooting and development of the database.
- Performing system GMP compliance reviews - document system faults, anomalies, patterns and trending of data.
- Present the 'Empower' database at regulatory inspection and customer audit.
- Working with internal customers to advise and support introduction of new instruments onto the database.
- Liaising with external vendors over new introduction, qualification and troubleshooting faults when required.
- Science related degree or at least 5 years related work experience.
- Good understanding of Chromatographic based analysis (HPLC/UPLC).
- Use or Administration of Waters 'Empower' or other CDS system(s).
- Experience working in a GMP environment and an understanding of Data Integrity principles.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Presenting at customer or regulatory audit.
For more information or to apply for this Chromatography Data System Administrator position, please Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51074.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.