Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer / Technical Specialist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Product Support / Technical Specialist (Engineering) to join a global healthcare organisation to cover the Midlands area (Birmingham and Stoke on Trent area).
This exciting position sits within the Technical Services group with a mission to provide technical support for varied electrical/mechanical medical equipment. With exciting plans for future equipment launches in the pipeline and strong R&D investment in the product portfolio, you will be coming in to the Technical support team at an opportune time to support significant growth within key business accounts across your territory and the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Support / Technical Specialist Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reporting to the Regional Technical Manager, you will be part of a cross-functional team of experts that helps laboratories develop innovative solutions by making testing simpler and more cost-effective. You will provide preventative, corrective, modification, installation & out of hours support to customers on specified products ranging from large to medium sized equipment.
2. You will monitor and act appropriately upon key metrics to provide an effective and efficient service in key NHS/University laboratories and private service providers. You will provide on-site and office-based customer training.
3. You will possess a confident working approach. Customer focused, you will be capable of representing the company in a positive manner at client sites that enhances the reputation and professionalism of the company. You will excel in building productive customer relationships in a complex matrix environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as Product Support / Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be qualified to an HNC/HND level or above in electrical or electronic engineering. Other relevant scientific qualifications / subjects would also be desirable.
2. You will ideally have a background working at a component level and have progressively built up your expertise to systems level in any of these industries: biomedical engineering, industrial engineering, automation and aerospace
3. The successful candidate will ideally have significant field service experience working on diagnostic equipment within the healthcare sector, particularly in automated laboratory pathology systems and associated data management systems.
Key Words: Service Engineer | Installations Specialist | Product Support | Healthcare | Diagnostics | Engineer | Electronics | Electrical | Engineering | Laboratory | Installations | Medical Device | Technical Specialist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.