We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the Yorkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support for manufacturing and packaging processes with a strong focus on oral solid dose.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Engineer, you will be the i internal lead on critical manufacturing investigations (internal and external), driving to true root cause and co-authoring investigation reports with appropriate scientific understanding, as required upon failures to meet protocol acceptance criteria and the registered details of the drug product.
2. You will be responsible for developing, reviewing, and/or approving manufacturing batch records, as necessary ensuring suitable product manufacturing control plans are established and in-place to ensure consistent manufacturing
3. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for CMO technical report and the quality management system.
4. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of effective CAPA's to prevent the reoccurance of product and process quality issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Secondary manufacturing or packaging.
Key Words: Process | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Biotech | Oral | Solid | Dose | Contract | 6 | Months | Engineering | Chemical | CMO | Tech | Transfer | CAPA | Quality | Management | System
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.