Are you an experienced QC Materials Analyst looking for a new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a QC Materials Analyst to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area.
As the QC Materials Analyst you will be responsible for managing incoming materials and supporting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliant activities for the QC release of product and incoming materials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Materials Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform inspection of incoming materials, following SOP's and GMP practices to ensure seamless supply of material to support aseptic manufacture of ATMP product.
2. As the QC Analyst you will ensure that all incoming material documentation meets GMP requirements.
3. You will co-ordinate incoming material testing where required.
4. Within the QC Analyst role, you will ensure that all equipment used is calibrated/maintained and in line with SOP's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Materials Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline and experience working in a GMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in quality documentation and maintaining a GxP environment.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Gene Therapy, Life Sciences, GMP, Technician, Material, Laboratory, Compliance, Documentation, GXP, cGMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.