Are you an experienced Communications and Content Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Communications and Content Manager to join a leading gene therapy company based in the London area.
This is an opportunity for a Communications and Content Manager to join the company's Marketing and Communications team and to work across the different functions to support the writing and release of external and internal communications as well as strategy reports and marketing material.
You will be involved with high visibility and high impact projects and provided with the opportunity to further develop your communication skills across multiple stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Communications and Content Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working with the Head of Marketing and Communications to create press releases, news flow pieces and original content to work across multiple platforms including web and marketing collateral. You will also be liaising with internal stakeholders such as the Chief Strategy and Impact Officer to write reports to submit into the Government.
2. You will be responsible for providing support for marketing events (virtual) and exhibitions as required including organisation of internal delegations' visits and development of material for these events as well as producing a series of case studies for multi channel promotion.
3. As the Communications and Content Manager, you will also assist with the development of the website copy and develop presentations to support the company's senior management team.
4. You will ensure message alignment across platforms and materials and targeted messaging to stakeholders including Government, Industry, Press, NHS, Academia and ensure consistency in branding across all platforms internally and externally.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Communications and Content Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a scientific subject is essential for this position. Alternatively, we are happy to consider candidates without a scientific degree but with substantial scientific writing experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a similar communications / content creation role within the biotech, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3.Demonstratable and proven experience in writing press and news content, reports as well as creating scientific and impact driven presentations.
Key Words: Marketing and Communications | Content Manager | Content Creation | Scientific Writing | Cell and Gene Therapy | Cell Biology | Molecular Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.