We are currently looking for a Analytical Technical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Analytical Technical Leader support the Analytical team across Projects, Raw Materials and Cleaning Verification. You will be responsible for managing teams composed of Technicians, Analyst and Senior Analysts. As a Technical Leader you are also responsible for providing leadership and coaching to your team to deliver against tight deadlines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Technical Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Technical Lead your role will be to provide technical and operational leadership, training and coaching to Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians.
2. You will provide support as required during Client / Regulatory cGMP audits and complete all assigned actions from audits promptly.
3. As the Analytical Technical Lead you will manage internal team resources/schedules ensuring adequate planning and resource allocation for assigned development projects. Report issues and propose solutions to their Team Leader / Group Leader on an ongoing basis.
4. You will prepare, review and approve any protocols, reports and other associated project / GMP documentation (e.g. data packs, Methods, specs) that are required to fulfil the projects or departments needs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Technical Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline
2. Proven industry experience supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Chromatography analysis, method development and validation
Key Words: Analytical Team Leader / Analytical Scientist / Lead Analytical Scientist / HPLC / UPLC / GCMS / Method Development / Method Validation / SOP's / ICH / GMP/ Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Chemist / Scientist / Analytical / Research and Development / Quality Control Team Leader / Quality Control Lead / ICH / cGMP / Dissolution
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.