We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Senior QC Chemist you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control sampling, sample analysis and data reporting according to all related regulatory standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Analyst you will undertake analytical testing, verification, associated laboratory duties and assist the Laboratory Manager in ensuring safety and satisfactory quality standards.
2. Write Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures.
3. As the Senior QC analyst you will be responsible for the troubleshooting, operation, maintenance, training delivery as an expert and maintain operating procedure for laboratory equipment.
4. Perform analysis of routine samples and investigation of non-conforming samples, data evaluation and reporting. Analytical techniques HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR. Working knowledge of tablet and capsule physical tests and tablet/capsule dissolution.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related subject, with experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment with cGMP requirements.
2. Proven industry experience working experience with equipment such as HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting HPLC.
Key Words: HPLC, UV, GC, FTIR, Method Development, Troubleshooting, Analytical, QC, Quality control, Documentation, Documents.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.