Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new exciting challenge?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join a leading gene therapy company based in London.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, monitoring and continuously refining the strategy, messaging and campaign for the company's technology innovation, clinical adoption, manufacturing and skills development programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the development and execution of innovative impactful strategies and tactics (marketing campaigns, programs) across the manufacturing and clinical adoption initiatives, the company's skills development programs, technology and innovation activities as well as the activities ongoing in the other company site facilities.
2. You will have line management responsibilities and will help develop presentations to support the senior management and business development team.
3. You will also be responsible for ensuring consistency in branding in marketing and communication materials as well as being responsible for planning and delivering marketing campaigns across different marketing mix channels targeting the industry as well as the NHS.
4. Additionally, you will collaborate with the rest of the marketing and communications team to ensure channel optimization and campaign alignment and personally maintain up to date knowledge of relevant market dynamics.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree in a Biological Science. You will need to have proven experience in the development and execution of marketing campaigns as well as proven project management skills.
2. Extensive working experience in a similar Marketing Manager role within biotech or healthcare industry (preferably cell and gene therapy).
Additionally, you will need to be skilled in creating scientific and impact driven presentations.
3. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop and advantage).
Key Words: Marketing Communications Manager | Cell and Gene Therapy | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceuticals | Biological Science | B2B
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.