We are currently looking for a Development Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Development Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis of samples generated during product development activities and the investigational studies for existing commercial products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Development Analyst, you will assist Analytical Development Chemists with method development and early stage validation activities. You will also use analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, TLC and titration in accordance with current GxP guidelines.
2. You will liaise with the Formulation department and regularly communicate results.
3. As the Development Analyst, you will identify and implement new technologies and ideas to improve analytical processes within the laboratory.
4. You will also perform general laboratory work and duties such as equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or other related subjects.
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in sample preparation, analytical methodology and computer software packages.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC within a GxP environment.
Key Words: Development Analyst / Chemistry / Pharmaceuticals / HPLC / GC / GMP / Analytical / Method development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.