CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Sourcing Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their HQ site in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis for 12 months.
This company is one of the world's largest biotech companies and is a leading provider of cancer treatments and in vitro diagnostics.Location:
The sourcing manager position will be based at our clients HQ site in Welwyn Garden City. The offices are easily reachable by road (A1M) and also by rail (25 mins from Kings Cross). It is expected that this would be an office based role with 1-2 days from home each week - this is dependent on Covid19 working guidelines.Salary:
This role has been determined as outside IR35*. The role can offer up to £500 per day Ltd/Umbrella company or if required we can payroll PAYE via CK, please ask for more details.Sourcing Manager Role:
- Operational procurement role.
- Managing sourcing process from RFI/RFQ/RFP through evaluation, selection and ongoing management.
- Vendor management.
- Sourcing/procurement of goods and services (including but not limited to, clinical research services, feasibility, central labs, IXRS (Interactive voice/WebResponse System), medical imaging, eCOA (electronic clinical outcome assessments), license agreements, clinical supplies, consultancy, biostatistics, regulatory services, data management services) and the management of third party spend.
- Background in clinical trials/drug development industry with prior experience of procurement of goods and services within clinical research.
- Experience of indirect spend (i.e. services and functional outsourcing).
- Prior experience in procurement/sourcing is essential, as is experience in clinical research within the pharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Sourcing Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50766.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.