We are currently looking for a Hygiene Operator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leeds area.
As the Hygiene Operator you will organise and carry out general and specific cleaning within the Warehouse, Laboratories and Amenity areas of the Company in accordance with written procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) as well as assist End of Line setup by ensuring production materials are moved into the appropriate area at the start of the shift.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Hygiene Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the cleaning of the Laboratory, Production and Warehouse floors according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as well as cleaning of toilets, washroom and shower facilities across site if required.
2. As the hygiene operator, you will also be responsible for moving pallets of production materials into and out of the End of Line areas, as required. Additionally, collecting dirty work wear to be available for pick up by the Laundry Service and distributing clean delivered work wear across site.
3. You will be responsible for cleaning of the QA Packaging and Warehouse Offices, corridors and spillages across site as requested whilst maintaining cleaning records in line with company procedures and quality systems.
4. You will ensure the effective ordering, stock control and issue of cleaning materials required to carry out the cleaning of the various areas listed above.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Hygiene Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have had experience in a similar role and ideally in the pharmaceutical industry or a manufacturing / production setting.
2. Proven experience as a hygiene operator or cleaning experience in a highly regulated environment would be desirable (cleanrooms, laboratories, hospitals, etc).
3. The hygiene operator will be reliable, diligent and trustworthy.
Key Words: Hygiene Operator | Cleaner | GMP | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Production | Laboratories | Cleanroom | Quality Assurance | Facilities
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.