Senior Analytical Chemist
4 days left
- Full Time
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
Join an innovative CRO and an international team with various backgrounds in a culturally diverse environment. All employees have a voice and opportunities to develop their careers.
Senior Analytical Chemist
Due to the success of our rapidly growing company, we are looking for an analytical chemist to strengthen our R&D Team.
Location: Office and labs based in Liverpool, UK
Contract: Permanent, full time
Compensation: depending on experience + company’s benefits
Start date: ASAP
While we rely upon some strong science, we also believe that the success of a company is built through its people. Therefore, we are looking for a motivated individual who wants to join us and help us harnessing tomorrow’s challenges of our industry; is that you?
We are a diverse and international innovative chemistry-based CRO, on a mission to accelerate discoveries.
LCC’s technologies unlock thousands of novel (chiral) building blocks allowing us to provide new products as well as novel variants of privileged scaffolds. Our customers are located all around the world and our products are designed to be used in various programmes, such as DNA-encoded library synthesis, fragment-based lead discovery, PROTACs and virtual screening.
Through an ethos of purposeful curiosity, LCC’s goal is to help the development of high-quality drugs, in order to bring new drugs to market, faster, better, and easier.
LCC is seeking an experienced and talented analyst to lead our new analytical department in the UK that will play a pivotal role in our newly formed parallel synthesis Team in Liverpool, UK. The parallel synthesis Team will be responsible for the synthesis, purification and characterisation of LCC's expertly designed lead-like VL of >5 million novel, diverse, 3D small molecules for Hit-ID and H2L optimisation.
- Purification of libraries of compounds by prep-HPLC on mg scale.
- HPLC method development on both normal and chiral stationary phase.
- Ensure the compliance of LCC’s technical documentation and the high standard quality of the documents sent to our customers.
- Manage and maintain open access LC-MS service for the chemistry team.
- Keep accurate records of research and project related activities; timely communication of results.
- Remote support for our analytical Team in Taizhou, China.
- Development and training of junior team members as required.
- BSc. in chemistry or relevant discipline, PhD desirable.
- 2 years’ experience in an industrial setting, previous experience in parallel synthesis lab will be preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter at
Apply for Senior Analytical Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly