Cell Therapy Scientist
HRS are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy Biotech company based in the London. As the Cell Therapy Scientist you will be responsible for designing, development and optimisation of various analytical assays such as cell based assays (cytotoxicity, proliferation etc), ELISA assays, Flow Cytometry assays, PCR (qPCR and ddPCR).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist with a background in stem cells, or immunology or cell therapy that has experience developing the above assays. PhD graduates will be considered for this role. This role is mostly lab based.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Therapy Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for designing panels for flow cytometry and developing and optimising analytical assays such us ELISA based assays (Luminex, MSD), PCR (qPCR, ddPCR) and cell based assays.
2. You will be performing data analysis and present the data in an accurate way internally and externally.
3. You will work collaboratively with other departments and support them in stability and process development studies.
4. As the Cell Therapy Scientist, you will be supporting with the tech transfer into the QC and/or manufacturing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree Life Sciences such as Immunology, Stem Cell Biology, Cell Therapy, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry or academic experience in using multicolour flow cytometry (5 colours minimum). You must show experience designing panels independently.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multiplex ELISA, PCR, cell culture and PCR (qPCR or ddPCR is preferred) , cell based assays.
Key Words: Scientist / PhD / Immunology / Cell Therapy / Stem Cells / Flow Cytometry / qPCR / ELISA / cell culture / T Cells / CMC / Analytical / Method Development / Study Design
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.