- CK Science is recruiting for a Research Associate to join a biotechnology company. This is a permanent full time laboratory position based at their central London offices.
Our client are an exciting and expanding biotech developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
This role is located in central London so is easily commutable via public transport from the London area or surrounding counties.
Research Associate Role:
Responsibilities will include to:
- Support research activities and process tissue samples for downstream analysis, including molecular biology, biochemical and immunohistochemical assays.
- Carry out experiments following laboratory procedures and produce accurate and reproducible results to a high technical standard.
- Collect and log experimental data, conduct statistical analysis of data sets and maintain a lab notebook.
- Educated to degree level or above in a Biological Science or equivalent with relevant laboratory experience, preferably within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in common molecular biology and biochemistry assays, including qRT-PCR, ELISA and Western blot.
- Experienced in tissue/cell culture and tissue isolation, handling and processing for histology and immunohistochemistry, including microdissection, fixation, embedding, microtome and cryostat sectioning, staining and immunolabeling.
For more information or to apply for this Research Associate position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49502.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.