Medicinal Chemistry Project Leaders - Alderley Park
Medicinal Chemistry Project Leaders – Alderley Park
(Drug Discovery Programmes)
Senior medicinal chemists play a key role at Sygnature Discovery, with chemistry project leaders in charge of multi-disciplinary drug discovery teams. We are looking for innovative and talented medicinal chemists to join us and take a lead role in the delivery of our ever-growing client project portfolio. Project leaders are a pivotal part of our success, delivering outstanding scientific results to our clients.
- You will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry,
- You will have a strong drug discovery background gained through several years’ experience in a pharmaceutical company or a CRO.
- You will be an expert practical synthetic organic chemist capable of leading by example in the laboratory.
- You will possess strong problem-solving skills for developing creative, innovative solutions, and meeting project objectives.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within teams across a matrix organisation.
- You will have experience in successfully overseeing and supporting the work of others.
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employee over 300 scientists, mainly operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, but also at Alderley Park, Cheshire. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic chemistry project leaders to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following;
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.