AM Technology is a Cheshire based company specialising in flow chemistry. As part of our continued expansion programme, the company is looking to recruit a flow/development chemist intern in partnership with the RSC. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious individual looking for first-hand experience in an important and rapidly growing field.
The position will be based at our laboratories in Runcorn, Cheshire. The work will involve office-based research alongside laboratory experiments and analysis. The internship will last three months with the potential for a permanent position.
Salary is flexible depending on experience and skills.
For further information about our technology, visit www.amt.uk
To apply please send a cover letter and CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desired Skills and Experience
General requirements for the position are as follows:
- MChem with experience preferred but candidates with a BSc will be considered
- Thorough knowledge of safe laboratory practice
- Knowledge of chemical reactions and methodology for optimising reactions
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Thorough and systematic approach to work
- Experience of LC-MS and GC-MS method development is desirable
Experience in flow chemistry would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
This internship is funded by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
Apply for Flow Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly