Senior Research Associate (SRA) - Immunoassays
CK Science is recruiting for a proactive and inquisitive Senior Research Associate (SRA) to join a biotechnology company. This is a permanent full time laboratory position based at their central London offices.
Our client are an exciting and expanding biotech developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
This role is located in central London so is easily commutable via public transport from the London area or surrounding counties.
Senior Research Associate (SRA) Role:
You will design and develop new protocols and recommend modifications to existing and/or new methodologies (including ELISAs and multiplex immunoassays). The position will involve interaction with internal stakeholders, and the ability to show commitment to scientific development and quality are considered essential.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver project goals.
- Design and execute experiments following laboratory procedures and produce accurate and reproducible results to a high technical standard.
- Support development, validation, transfer and troubleshooting of analytical methods internally and at CROs.
- Analyse clinical samples following internal SOPs.
- MSc/PhD (preferred) in a Biological Science or equivalent with relevant laboratory experience, preferably within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in antibody-dependent assays including neutralising antibody assays is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with other cellular and biochemical immunoassays such as ELISA and multiplex immunoassays.
- Familiarity with working in a GLP/GCP compliant environment and experience in handling clinical samples is preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Luminex and MSD instruments is an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Research Associate (SRA) position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49073.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Apply for Senior Research Associate (SRA) - Immunoassays
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly