The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is seeking highly talented Postdoctoral Researchers in the framework of the MSCA-COFUND I2: ICIQ Impulsion programme.
I2: ICIQ Impulsion is a postdoctoral innovative research programme designed for experienced researchers looking for further opportunities and career development in research. The second call for applications will be open from September 1st to October 30th, 2020. The Call is addressed to experienced researchers with at least one year of postdoctoral experience that have not lived in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
Research projects available:
- Name of the hosting group & Group Leader: Prof. Antonio M. Echavarren
- Title: Oligomerization and polymerization of acetylene gas
- Name of the hosting group & Group Leader: Prof. Antoni Llobet
- Title: Renewable solar fuels generation based on light driven molecular redox catalysis
- Name of the hosting group(s) & Group Leader(s): Prof. Pau Ballester - Prof. J.R. Galán-Mascarós - Prof. Emilio Palomares
- Title: CO2Cat: Soft and supramolecular materials for sustainable (photo)electrochemical conversion of CO2
- Name of the hosting group(s) & Group Leader(s): Prof. Julio Lloret-Fillol - Prof. Emilio Palomares
- Title: MolandMat: Molecular materials for the conversion of CO2 into added value chemical products
- Name of the hosting group & Group Leader: Prof. Marcos García-Suero
- Title: New catalytic C—C bond cleavage in organic chemistry
- Name of the hosting group & Group Leader: Dr. Mónica H. Pérez-Temprano
- Title: Rational design of catalytic C-H functionalizations based on first-row metals
Candidates must fill out and submit the online application accessible at http://iciq-impulsion.eu/applications/ or http://www.iciq.org/jobs-grants/position/i2-iciq-impulsion-programme-2/
I2: ICIQ Impulsion will offer very competitive working conditions:
- Full-time employment contract of 24 months.
- Living allowance: gross salary of 35,250 €/year.
- Attractive research environment, high degree of flexi-time, unlimited access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Personalised career development plan.
- A tailored training programme and networking opportunities in an international environment.
- Access to secondment(s) in international institutions.
Contact email: email@example.com
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 801474