Pesticide Residue - Study Director
Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst - Pesticide Residue to act as a Study Director managing multiple projects and analytical studies.
The company, a leading agrochemical company, are experiencing a period of growth and are now looking for an experienced Pesticide Residue Analyst/ Study Director. In this role you will manage several studies having responsibility for GLP compliance, resources and other Analysts/ Lab Technicians.
- Act as a Study Director for a number of studies ensuring all work is carried out on time, within budget and to GLP regulations.
- Design and implement GLP study plans liaising directly with the customer providing regular updates on project progress.
- Lead analytical testing and method development on LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and GC-MS for the analysis of pesticide residues and physical chemistry studies.
- Oversee and lead troubleshooting, maintenance and validation of equipment and methods.
- Lead a small team of Analysts/ Lab Technicians having responsibility for training, coaching and appraisals.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in a Chemistry subject and have experience in the analysis of pesticides/ pesticide residue within a GLP environment.
You will have extensive experience in analytical techniques including LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and GC-MS along with experience in a number of extraction techniques.
Experience working directly with customers or in project management is desirable as well as training/ coaching junior Analytical Chemists/ Lab Technicians.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: Study Director, Senior Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Residue, Pesticide, UKAS, Organic Analyst, Water, HPLC, GC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GLP, extraction. LC-MS/MS
Apply for Pesticide Residue - Study Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly